25.5.05

Me speakee indie


Here I am, a Filipino-Chinese fellow who sometimes likes to mimic a bad indian accent.

Some friends of mine have said that this is quite racist of me, but the truth is I don't really have anything against Indians.

And besides, there are like over a billion Indians out there. I'm pretty sure the odds are good that at least THREE of them are doing bad chinese or filipino impressions with funny accents as well.

"Why you make fun my speak, heh? You want me show you Kung Fu?"

I just consider myself the Yang to their Singh.

But when I think about it, it's probably not a smart idea to be posting a joke that might offend the people who invented Karma.

5 comments:

the junkyard said...

ring...ring..helo?ay wana sue yo dawtur. yur dawtur kicked ma dug. i no liar! yur dawtur kicked ma dug. not yur dug. my dug...bowowowowow

Anonymous said...

ma-email nga kay chaitan to...bwahaha!

nice seeing u, joeds! ur a big boy na, neks gluck w ur new agency

Anonymous said...

Sana kung ina-aannounce sa friendster ang blog may bagong laman, ang tagal na nito ha! :-) -shei

Anonymous said...

oo nga! oo nga! hmp!-paw

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work travel activity insurance blacks on blondes travel insurance florida jac productspontiacmiroof rack cruise travel insurance 20 Premere dental plans audiovox 4100 ppc travell multi trip insurance Find buy vicodin on line at ebay namibia multitrip travel insurance Caribbean discount every have inclusive vacation we http://www.trendy-maternity-clothes.info/1990-ford-city-pennsylvania.html arizona celebrex attorney Hair laser latham permanent removal Incorporation services charge http://www.travel-insurance-for-longer-than-18-months.info/Budget-en-insurance-lang-sb-travel.html kubota wheels and tires Compact flash comparsion Buy ritalin now